Immerse yourself in real-world cybersecurity scenarios with all-new challenges!
During this 5-hour event, you will:
- Investigate intrusions on Windows and Linux Endpoints
- Perform alert triage and host investigations
- Undergo Threat Hunting on Windows and Linux Endpoints
- Investigate Active Directory Attacks
- Investigate various Lateral Movement techniques
- Triage and investigate “Living off the Land” techniques
- Kick-off: 2:00 PM SGT/4:00 PM AEST
- A 30-minute session to get logged in to the platform, strategise with your team, and ask any questions you may have.
- Wrap-up: 6:30 PM SGT/8:30 PM AEST
- Let’s get the results! Total flags captured, timings, and team rankings will be announced during this wrap-up.
Who Should Attend:
This challenge is intended for Incident Response teams and SOC operators/managers. Completion of Hands-on Hunting and/or experience with the Tanium platform is a suggested prerequisite.
Registration closes at 12:00 PM SGT/2:00 PM AEST on Monday, August 15th.
Register now to secure your spot!
Registration closes Monday, August 15th.