Immerse yourself in real-world cybersecurity scenarios with all-new challenges!
During this 24-hour event, you will:
- Investigate intrusions on Windows and Linux Endpoints
- Perform alert triage and host investigations
- Undergo Threat Hunting on Windows and Linux Endpoints
- Investigate Active Directory Attacks
- Investigate various Lateral Movement techniques
- Triage and investigate “Living off the Land” techniques
- Kick-off: Thursday 14th October, 8:00 AM SGT/ 11:00 AM AEST
- A 30-minute session to get logged in to the platform, strategize with your team, and ask any questions you may have. Challenges can be completed in your own time after this initial kick-off meeting.
- Wrap-up: Friday 15th October, 8:00 AM SGT/ 11:00 AM AEST
- Let’s get the results! Total flags captured, timings, and team rankings will be announced during this wrap-up.
Who Should Attend:
This challenge is intended for Incident Response teams and SOC operators/managers. Completion of Hands-on Hunting or experience with the Tanium platform is a suggested prerequisite.
Register now to secure your spot!
Registration closes Thursday 7th October