Trends impacting cyber insurance, law firms and other organisations
Join cyber incident response experts at Charles River Associates and Tanium as they host an insightful evening with executives and thought leaders from top insurance providers and renowned law firms.
In the evolving nation state and cybercrime landscape businesses, law firms and cyber insurance providers must constantly challenge their assumptions and standard business processes to mitigate the continued increase of ransomware attacks.
At this executive roundtable we will be addressing questions such as:
- How do typical companies determine the amount and type of cyber insurance they need? Who is involved in these decisions, and are the CISO/ CRO’s policies and measurements considered?
- What percentage of recent breaches are related to cyber/ IT hygiene, and how has that evolved over time? How is cyber/ IT hygiene accounted for in cyber insurance policies?
- What percentage of recent breaches were not covered by cyber insurance policies due to exclusions in the policies? How are ransomware and state-sponsored attacks handled in standard policies and is that changing?
- Do insurance providers offer incentives for demonstrations of effective cyber/ IT hygiene, effective cyber defence tools/ processes? Are there industry benchmarks used for determining relative risk?
- How could the overall process of cyber insurance pricing, issuance and ongoing due diligence be improved to the benefit of all parties?Are there any areas in this process that could be automated effectively?
Complete the form to join us