Join Zac Warren, Tanium’s Chief Advisor, EMEA, for this exclusive breakfast briefing before Gartner IOCS. We will be leading a discussion around the current state of the cyber landscape and why prevention is better than the cure.
85% of security pros in our latest survey admit that “it costs more to recover from a cybersecurity incident than to prevent one”.
So why are they not willing to take the actions required to achieve cyber resilience?
The discussion will address the issues IT leaders face, specifically touching on:
- The large gap many organisations face between existing cybersecurity requirements, guidelines and concepts.
- The need for coverage of IT and process landscapes and automated processes to meet the requirements.
- Complete and consistent IT application and data inventories.
- Managing CMDB to identify vulnerable items.
- A common Software Bill of Materials (SBOM) for cyber security.
Complete the form to attend the briefing