Join us for Dinner!
Tanium welcomes you to our executive dinner on Wednesday, October 19 at 5:30 PM CST at Gather in Omaha for a roundtable discussion as we chat initiatives, collaborate on strategies, and share best practices around 3rd party cybersecurity risk and cyber insurance.
Top of Mind Topics
- Third-Party Risk | The last few years have driven home the message that supply chains are one of our greatest sources of business risk. Vendors, suppliers, and partners can introduce meaningful and measurable risk into your interconnected and supply-chain-driven businesses. The current standard of paper-based questionnaires is a manual, costly, and highly inefficient way to gather data. It also lacks the accuracy or timeliness to drive the desired risk reduction. Is there a better way?
- Cyber Insurance Underwriting | With premiums skyrocketing and coverage limits being reduced or denied, can better data drive better results, lower premiums, and increased coverage? How can cyber insurers gain confidence in the accuracy and reliability of the information being provided to them so they can effectively evaluate risk and price policies?
Both of these activities require enormous time and effort from IT teams to provide similar information over and over in security questionnaires and cyber insurance applications. This is largely ‘lost time,’ taking your key IT experts and leaders away from their critical operational roles. During this event, you’ll hear from other local executives and Tanium thought leaders about effective ways to measure and mitigate today’s risk and insurance challenges and reduce the recurring impact on your IT teams.
Join Tanium for an evening of great food, drinks, and, best of all, great collaboration!
- 5:30 PM | Cocktails & Networking
- 6:00 PM | Welcome & Introductions
- 6:30 PM | Dinner & Roundtable Discussion
Registration is limited and will close Thursday, October 12. Register now to secure your seat at this invite-only event.
Location: Gather – Omaha, 1108 Howard St., Old Market, Omaha, NE 68102
Complete the form below to attend!