Tanium's Celebrity Dish
Break up your routine and celebrate Taco Thursday with Tanium and James Beard Award Winner, chef Jose Garces on Thursday, June 10th from 4:30 to 6:00 PM EST for an interactive 60-minute cooking class from the comfort of your home. Moderated by Jaymee Sire, host of Food Network Obsessed, Tanium’s Celebrity Dish will guide you through a step-by-step demonstration to learn how to make the perfect taco dinner that will be sure to impress. At the end of the event, two lucky winners will be selected for a chance to win an autographed cookbook from chef Jose Garces.
Join us and learn how Tanium can help you manage your endpoints from a single, unified platform with real-time visibility and comprehensive control at unprecedented scale and speed.
- 4:30 PM | Welcome and Tanium overview
- 4:45 PM | Live cooking demonstration with celebrity chef Jose Garces
- 5:45 PM | Q/A + wrap-up
- Appetizer | Ensalada de Aguacate (Avocado Salad)
- Entree | Shrimp Skewers, Carne Asada with Green Marinade, and Soy Chorizo with Kale and Mushrooms
- Accoutrements | Guacamole, Salsa Verde, Onions, Cilantro, Queso Fresco, Crema, Cilantro, Lime
- Sides | Refried Beans, Esquites
Registration is limited and will close on, May 26th at 5:00 PM EST. Register now to secure your spot at this invite-only event. *Must be present to win.
Tanium will send a meal kit to feed four people along with prep notes and the recipes in advance.