Lower your risk score and your golf score in one epic afternoon!
Our industry’s approach to cybersecurity is flawed. Organizations are forced to piece together tens of point solutions that are failing to protect.
Tanium provides an integrated cloud-based platform that locates all your data, patches every device in seconds, implements critical security controls, and provides ongoing vigilance and compliance — all in real time, from a single pane of glass.
This 90-minute, instructor-led workshop will show how Tanium can help you see every endpoint, protect every endpoint, and align IT operations and security.
During the session, you will get to “test drive” Tanium’s:
- Core modules – Interact, Connect, and Trends, plus Impact
- Ask questions, collect real-time data, inform critical IT decisions
- Operations Suite – Asset, Discover, Patch, Deploy, Comply
- Discover and track down every asset, deploy patches, identify vulnerabilities and compliance exposures
In addition to learning more about the Tanium platform, enjoying delicious apps and drinks at happy hour, and receiving a Tanium swag bag, all attendees will be custom fitted for a PXG Driver!
- 3:30 PM – Check in, grab your swag bag and a seat.
- 3:45 PM – Tanium Test Drive workshop – Get hands-on with the modules that power the Tanium XEM platform.
- 5:15 PM – Happy hour, longest drive and closest to the pin competitions, and driver fittings.
Who Should Attend:
This 90-minute, introductory session is perfect for both IT operations and security practitioners who would like to explore Tanium’s core capabilities. No previous experience with the Tanium platform is required. All you need is your laptop.
Complete the form to attend this virtual event.