Join the Canada Roadshow to get hands-on with the modules that power the Tanium XEM platform.
Our industry’s approach to cybersecurity is flawed. Organizations are forced to piece together tens of point solutions that are failing to protect. Tanium provides an integrated, cloud-based platform that locates all your data, patches every device in seconds, implements critical security controls, and provides ongoing vigilance and compliance — all in real time, from a single pane of glass.
This 90-minute, two-part instructor-led workshop will show how Tanium can help you see every endpoint, protect every endpoint, and align IT operations and security.
During the session, you will get to “test drive” Tanium’s:
- Core modules – Interact, Connect, and Trends, plus Impact
- Ask questions, collect real-time data, inform critical IT decisions
- Operations Suite – Asset, Discover, Patch, Deploy, Comply
- Discover and track down every asset, deploy patches, identify vulnerabilities and compliance exposures
- Security Bundle (Enforce and Threat Response) or Sensitive Data Discovery with Reveal in a “choose your own adventure” bonus scenario!
- Hunt for sophisticated threats in real time, or index and monitor for sensitive data in seconds
Who Should Attend:
This 90-minute introductory session is perfect for both IT operations and security practitioners who would like to explore Tanium’s core capabilities. No previous experience with the Tanium platform is required.
Submit the form to attend this in-person event.