9:30 AM | Arrivals and Check-in
Check in, find a seat, explore your swag bag and grab coffee and a snack before we begin!
10:00 AM | Session One: Tanium Test Drive
This 90-minute, introductory session is perfect for both IT operations and security practitioners who would like to explore Tanium’s capabilities. No previous experience with the Tanium platform is required.
During this workshop, you will get hands on with the modules that power the Tanium XEM platform, including:
• Core modules – Interact, Connect, and Trends, plus Impact
Ask questions, collect real-time data, inform critical IT decisions
• Operations Suite – Asset, Discover, Patch, Deploy, Comply
Discover and track down every asset, deploy patches, identify vulnerabilities and compliance exposures
• Security Bundle – (Enforce and Threat Response) or Sensitive Data Discovery with Reveal in a "choose your own adventure" bonus scenario!
Hunt for sophisticated threats in real time, or index and monitor for sensitive data in seconds
11:30 AM | Lunch
Take a break while you fuel your brain with a catered lunch. If you are just now joining us for Session Two, this will be your check-in time as well.
12:15 PM | Session Two: Hands-on Hunting
Ready to dig a little deeper? This four-hour workshop is designed for incident response (IR) and forensic analysis teams to experience Tanium in real-world breach scenarios.
During this workshop, you will:
• Quickly detect, investigate and respond to threats
• Perform alert triage and host investigations
• Remediate malicious activity
• Discover the Tanium Security portfolio - including Threat Response, Impact and Enforce!
4:45 PM | Happy Hour
Meet the local Tanium team and mingle with your peers while you unwind with your favorite beverage and some indulgent appetizers.
Coming to a city near you!