How Boards and IT Executives Mitigate Cyber Risks in Times of Uncertainty
Despite digital transformation, IT operations and security teams are still struggling with slow, siloed and unnecessarily complex IT environments where IT operations and security teams are working with multiple point solutions to manage and secure their endpoints – without a single source of truth for their data. As the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic put a new spotlight on these challenges, accountability gaps are increasing, posing a significant threat to business resilience.
Join Kaley Childs Karaffa of Nasdaq, Mike Rogers of Brunswick Group, Jim Harvey of Alston & Bird and Chris Hallenbeck of Tanium as they discuss these accountability gaps and how they affect Board and IT executive decisions in times of uncertainty.
Our experts will discuss:
- How to unify teams and technology to maximize productivity of a remote workforce
- The role of the board in closing gaps in accountability
- How the pandemic affects board-level decisions around cybersecurity and business operations
- How to prepare for anticipated changes in assessing and managing risk over the next few years
- Best practices for educating new and current board members
Watch the On-Demand Webinar Now
Complete this form to receive the link to view the on-demand webinar.