Closing the Compliance Gap
Reducing Compliance Cycles from Months to Days
In today’s world, compliance is often measured with several different tools across multiple departments. These tools are disparate and often do not integrate with each other, leading to a substantial delay between identifying and remediating a compliance risk.
Tanium’s approach is to use its Unified Endpoint Management Platform and Security Platform to close the gaps. The gaps can be quickly identified and tracked within Tanium. In this session, we will focus on identifying and closing the gaps in an environment around vulnerability and configuration compliance, missing patches and out of date applications. On top of identifying these gaps we will also show how Tanium can trend and notify on them to ensure you are indeed closing the gap.
Members from Tanium’s Technical Account Management and Customer Success teams will provide:
- Tanium’s approach on finding and remediating compliance gaps
- A unique point of view about how Tanium can lower your compliance exposure to risk
- An overview of the Tanium architecture and why it is unique
- How to track that you’re making a difference
- Answers to your most pressing compliance-related questions in the “Ask Me Anything” session
Watch the On-Demand Webinar Now
Complete this form to receive the link to view the on-demand webinar.