Do IT security teams really understand what’s happening on their networks?
Overconfidence could be hampering IT operations and security teams from truly understanding where their blind spots are and how network visibility gaps are impacting their perceived risk posture.
Team pride? Esprit de corps? Corporate norms? Could these factors play a larger, more detrimental role when it comes to IT operations and security teams understanding the truth about their network visibility challenges and how to overcome them?
Tanium commissioned IDG Connect to survey more than 300 decision-makers in enterprise IT operations and security roles to explore the discrepancies that exist in each side’s perception of what good looks like when it comes to network visibility, risk posture and incident response.
Download the white paper to learn:
- What enterprise IT teams view as their biggest data protection compliance challenge
- Whether or not they believe more security tools are better than less
- How IT ops and security teams perceive network visibility gaps
- Where IT ops and security differ on detection, remediation and Time-To-Quarantine impacts
- Why enterprise IT teams are confident in their abilities against the backdrop of an increasingly complex IT environment
Download the white paper
Complete this form to download the white paper.