IT Modernization and Tools Rationalization for Federal Agencies
Recently, digital security breaches have provided three lessons about government cybersecurity:
1. Federal agencies are more vulnerable than anyone thought.
2. Their security tools are no longer effectively defending them.
3. Agencies require a new approach to managing, utilizing and securing their data that is appropriate for modern environments and threats.
Federal agencies must take these hard lessons to heart and upgrade their security, adapt to their current threat landscape, and more effectively secure their assets.
This ebook provides guidance for each of these crucial steps. It will explore:
- Why existing security tools are no longer keeping federal agencies safe
- A practical approach that federal agencies can follow to rationalize their security tools and modernize their IT infrastructure
- How agencies can bring this approach to life with Tanium
- Why agencies have a unique need to upgrade their tooling right now
Download the eBook
Complete this form to download the eBook.