REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Tanium invites you to join us for dinner on Tuesday, April 25, at The Butcher & the Boar for a discussion on how Tanium and ServiceNow’s strategic partnership, technology integrations, and mutual customer status can help organizations close their IT gaps.
During this event, you’ll hear from James Bly, Tanium Director of Technical Account Management, as he explores three critical gaps that Tanium can help ServiceNow bridge today.
- Reliable CMDB: The Tanium Asset integration for ServiceNow delivers real-time software (including usage) and hardware data from all endpoints at scale, supporting better tool accuracy and cost optimization.
- Vulnerability and Patch Orchestration: Tanium identifies vulnerable endpoints and orchestrates corrective action through ServiceNow. Organizations can quickly resolve security threats by enabling the full lifecycle of change, remediation, and confirmation reporting in ServiceNow.
- Real-Time Agent Experience: Tanium Agent Experience delivers real-time endpoint performance and processes and computes data directly into the ServiceNow console for rapid investigation and the ability to take remediation actions without end-user disruption.
- 5:00 PM | Cocktails & Networking
- 6:00 PM | Welcome & Introductions
- 6:30 PM | Dinner & Discussion
Join Tanium and other local executives for an evening of great food, drinks, and, best of all, a great collaboration with peers!
Seating is limited. Register now to secure your spot at this invite-only event.
Director, Technical Account Management
Complete the form to attend this virtual event.