Immerse yourself in real-world cybersecurity scenarios!
Secure your spot in Tanium’s Capture the Flag and Escape Room Challenges! This 2-part competition pits small teams of up to 4 against each other to solve a variety of progressively difficult challenges, leveraging our biggest security module, Threat Response.
PART ONE: CAPTURE THE FLAG – Wednesday, 1/18
- Kick-off: 7:00 AM PT/ 10:00 AM ET
- Wrap-up: 11:30 AM PT/ 2:30 PM ET
During this event, you will:
- Investigate intrusions on Windows, Linux, and macOS Endpoints
- Perform alert triage and host investigations
- Undergo Threat Hunting on Windows and Linux Endpoints
- Investigate various Lateral Movement techniques
- Triage and investigate Windows, Linux, and macOS Endpoints
- Perform PCAP Analysis
- Execute Log Analysis
- Conduct Memory Analysis
PART TWO: ESCAPE ROOM – Wednesday, 1/25
- Kick-off: 8:00 AM PT/ 11:00 AM ET
*NEW* The top five Capture the Flag teams will qualify to compete for ultimate bragging rights (and some really awesome swag) in Tanium’s Escape Room challenge!
Overview: Tanium’s Escape Room consists of four custom Escape Room environments, each containing a series of challenges to work through before progressing to the new room – all before the 2-hour clock runs out!
This winner-take-all event consists of:
- 5 rooms to escape
- 4 fun Hallways
- 24 puzzles in total
Who Should Attend:
This challenge is intended for Incident Response teams and SOC operators/managers. Completion of Hands-on Hunting or experience with the Tanium platform is a suggested prerequisite.
Participants from the 2022 Converge Capture the Flag challenge are not eligible to win or move on to the Escape room challenge. If a team includes any Converge CtF participants, the entire team is ineligible.
Please note: Registration will close at 5:00 PM PT, Friday, January 6th.