Join us for Dinner!
Tanium welcomes you to our executive dinner on Tuesday, October 25, at the Marble Room for a roundtable discussion on the Tanium and Microsoft technology partnership, from vision to roadmap, and how the relationship will benefit customers.
With new announcements coming regularly, the Tanium and Microsoft technology partnership has been driving many customer and partner discussions. During this event, you’ll hear how executive leadership at both companies envision the future of endpoint management and security. Moderated by Ashley McGlone, Technology Strategist, Tanium, and featuring Microsoft thought leader Rod Trent, Cloud Security Advocate, and Tanium thought leader Mike Fiorina, Senior Director, Technical Account Management, this is an event you won’t want to miss.
- Vision – Better Together: Explore the synergies between Microsoft’s expansive operations and security portfolio with Tanium’s real-time converged endpoint management platform. The partnership serves to help customers realize the value of their investment in both companies while enhancing the capabilities of their IT & Security staff to secure the environment and respond to threats with an integrated solution set.
- Technology Integration & Roadmap: Discuss how Tanium has historically optimized Microsoft solutions and the new innovations born from the formal technology partnership established in April of this year. Hear from Tanium what has been delivered so far, with an eye on future integrations and the strategy for collaborative, complementary solutions.
- 5:00 PM | Cocktails & Networking
- 5:30 PM | Welcome & Introductions
- 6:00 PM | Dinner & Roundtable
Join Tanium, Microsoft, and other local executives for an evening of great food, drinks, and, best of all, a great collaboration with peers as they share their biggest challenges in securing their endpoint estate!
Registration is limited and will close Wednesday, October 19. Register now to secure your spot at this invite-only event.
Complete the form below to attend!