Tanium’s Capture the Flag pits teams against each other to solve a variety of challenges, including investigations on Windows, Linux, and macOS, Threat Hunting, Memory Analysis, Lateral Movement, Signals Analysis, Sensors, and “Living off the Land”.
Capture the Flag is designed to allow teams of 3-4 members to leverage our biggest security module, Threat Response, to complete these challenges, but can also be utilized as a training exercise for security professionals.
During this workshop, you will:
- Compete in small teams of 3-4 people in a Tanium CtF environment
- Have the opportunity to work through progressively difficult levels of challenges
- Have the ability to request assistance from our EDR experts at any time
- Kick-off: Tuesday, January 19th, 2020 | 3:30 – 4:00 PM PT
- Challenges can be completed in your own time after the initial kick-off meeting. The total flags captured and timings will be counted at the end of the 24 hours and announced during the wrap-up.
- Wrap -up: Wednesday, January 20th, 2020 | 3:30 – 4:00 PM PT
Tequila tasting with Sip Tequila to follow!
Registrants will receive a tasting glass, and 1 bottle each of Volans Blanco, G4 Reposado, and Solento Añejo. You will be guided through a tasting of each, learning more about the differences in production and terroir in the Tequila world.
Registration for the tasting closes Tuesday, January 5th.