Tanium’s Capture the Flag pits teams against each other to solve a variety of challenges including investigations and Threat Hunting on Windows and Linux, Lateral Movement, Persistence, PowerShell Attacks, Memory Analysis, Signals Analysis, Sensors and “Living off the Land Binaries and Scripts”.
This is a rare chance to practice your skills in a realistic, yet safe, environment.
On March 3rd – 4th, you will:
- Compete in small teams of 3-4 people, against other UK Public Sector security specialists in a Tanium CTF environment
- Choose your own team name to remain anonymous
- Have the opportunity to work through progressively difficult levels of challenges
- Have the ability to request assistance from our EDR experts during offices hours
- Have a wrap-up session for winners to be announced and prizes awarded to the top 3 teams
The kick-off meeting will commence at 13:00 on Wednesday, 3rd March. At this point teams will ensure everybody can access the Tanium CTF environment and for the rest of the afternoon you’ll have access to Tanium EDR experts. The wrap-up session, and prizes for the top 3 teams, will be announced at 13:00 on Thurs 4th March.
Complete the form to attend the virtual capture the flag workshop.