Cybersecurity risk challenges that CISOs are currently facing
We would be delighted to invite you to an Executive Cybersecurity Leaders Roundtable co-hosted by EY Switzerland on 30th of August 2022 in Zürich at the Westhive Rooftop & Living Room.
For most chief information security officers, 2022 has been and is still a challenging year. Recently the World Economic Forum found that 81% of business leaders contend that ‘staying ahead of cyber attackers is a constant battle and the cost is unsustainable’. Learn in these sessions, how you can stay one step ahead.
This exclusive in-person roundtable will bring together Cyber Security Leaders from leading entities in Switzerland, alongside EY Switzerland and Tanium experts to explore how you as a business leader can be more aware of your IT estate, the risks associated with cloud and digital transformation and understanding the threat landscape, mitigating the risk of incidents such as ransomware attacks and vulnerabilities like Log4shell.
The session will feature
– Tom Schmidt, Partner, Cybersecurity, EY Switzerland
– Sonja Meindl, Regional Vice President ALPS, Tanium Austria and Switzerland
– Zac Warren, Security Architect EMEA, Tanium
In the session, you will:
- HEAR from EY Switzerland and Tanium leadership on some of the immediate cybersecurity challenges in the region and how you as a business leader can address them.
- LEARN How you can gain visibility and control throughout this period of intense digitalisation and how you can manage vulnerabilities and threats such as ransomware.
- GET an introduction to Tanium and hear from the benefits it can bring to an organisation.
Register here as seating is limited
Not seeing the form? Check your tracking blocking settings.