Join Tanium & PwC for an evening of conversation and collaboration while dining under the stars.
We welcome a panel of distinguished leaders such as Maggie Wilderotter, former CEO of Frontier Communications and established board member to many Fortune 500 companies, Jeff Bleich, Chief Legal Officer at Cruise and former Special Master in the U.S. District Court and Thomas Stanley, CRO at Tanium.
This event will bring together thought leaders from various industries for a panel discussion on board-level topics, such as:
- Moving from Information Age to Reputation Age
- Business resiliency for long term value
- Creating a culture of innovation
- The future of the workforce: diversity, equity, and inclusion
While there are many items – such as strategy and risk – that regularly appear on board agendas, the goal of this event is to focus on new and emerging topics, as companies of all sizes and across industries continue to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic and many other unanticipated events.
This exclusive, invitation-only event will include a small intimate cocktail reception and dinner, on an outside private patio. Join us November 17th, 5:30 PM at Chez TJ, 938 Villa Street, Mountain View, CA 94041
- 5:00-6:00 PM: Outdoor Cocktail Reception & Networking
- 6:00-6:45 PM: Panel Discussion: Important Board-Level Topics
- 6:45-8:30 PM: Outdoor Private Dinner & Conversation
- Maggie Wilderotter, Former CEO
- Jeff Bleich, Chief Legal Officer, Cruise
- Thomas Stanley, Chief Revenue Officer, Tanium
- Additional speakers to be announced
Our goal is to provide a meaningful exchange of transformative ideas and thought leadership as each attendee seeks guidance from a group of peers.