How Industry Experts Overcome Visibility, Accountability and Resilience
It’s not a secret that the past couple of decades delivered a large variety of highly specialized point solutions that help teams accomplish specific goals and solve critical tasks across the business.
It’s also not a secret that this variety has created an unnecessarily complex IT environment that leaves many IT ops and security teams working in silos and creates critical gaps in IT visibility, resilience and accountability.
But what do these IT gaps really mean for a business? Do they have the same level of impact on CIOs, CISOs, IT architects and the business as a whole? And how can the various business units work together to close these gaps again? We pose these questions to our expert panelists:
- Michael “Mr. Fastidious” Suby, Research Vice President of Cybersecurity Products at IDC
- Chris “The Visionary” Cruz, CIO at San Joaquin County
- Oliver “The Architect” Cronk, Chief IT Architect at Tanium
- Chris “The Facilitator” Hallenbeck, CISO at Tanium
Join us on Wednesday July 1 at 12pm ET | 9am PT for a lively discussion around:
- The ever-widening IT gaps and their impact across the business
- First-hand lessons learned during the rapid transition to a distributed workforce
- The (open) secret to closing the IT gaps
- Actionable best practices to drive collaboration between IT ops and security
Register Now for the Virtual Panel
Complete the form to attend the live panel.