When it comes to addressing challenges in your IT operations, we know the issue is not a shortage of tools. What’s standing in your way is a lack of the right tool – one that enables you to collect accurate, complete data, and automate your management tasks quickly and reliably.
This hands-on workshop will immerse you in a fundamentally different approach to the ever-growing demands of IT operations management in a virtual lab environment.
During this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Get complete visibility and control of all managed and unmanaged hardware and software assets.
- Monitor, investigate, & remediate endpoint performance issues.
- Quickly install, update, or remove software, at scale.
- Modernize configuration management through comprehensive assessment, reporting, and enforcement of all endpoints, quickly and at scale.
- Simplify and accelerate patch management to reduce risk and improve IT hygiene.
- Date: Tuesday, October 13th
- Time: 9am – 1pm EDT
- Location: Zoom
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for IT operations teams to experience reducing vulnerability gaps through exercising good hygiene.
Complete the form to attend the virtual event.