Immerse yourself in a fundamentally different approach to the ever-growing demands of IT operations management.
When it comes to addressing challenges in your IT operations, we know the issue is not a shortage of tools. What’s standing in your way is a lack of the right tool – one that enables you to collect accurate, complete data, and automate your management tasks quickly and reliably.
During this four-hour workshop, you will learn to:
- Get complete visibility and control of all managed and unmanaged hardware and software assets.
- Monitor, investigate, & remediate endpoint performance issues.
- Quickly install, update, or remove software, at scale.
- Modernize configuration management through comprehensive assessment, reporting, and enforcement of all endpoints, quickly and at scale.
- Simplify and accelerate patch management to reduce risk and improve IT hygiene.
Who should attend: This workshop is intended for IT Operations-focused practitioners, who have had some hands-on experience managing Windows environments.
Register now! Choose the date and time that works best for you on the form to the right.
Please note: Registration closes 48 hours before each workshop.
Register for an upcoming session below!