A workshop designed for IR & Forensic Analysis teams to experience Tanium in real-world breach scenarios.
Agility and readiness are essential when investigating and responding to modern security threats. Having a comprehensive understanding of the tactical threat landscape is essential. Seeing your security posture mature while keeping a close eye on the weak points gives you the tools you need when suspicious activity happens. With Tanium, you have the full visibility and control you require to keep your network safe.
During this 4-hour workshop, you will:
- Quickly detect, investigate and respond to threats
- Perform alert triage and host investigations
- Remediate activity with the Enforce module
- Enforce security policies and prevent unwanted activity
- Search for sensitive data at enterprise scale
- Discover our Threat Response, Impact, Integrity Monitor, Enforce, and Reveal modules
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is intended for security practitioners, who have had some hands-on experience conducting endpoint incident response or forensic analysis tasks in Windows environments.
We invite you to join us on June 16th at the Delamar West Hartford | 1 Memorial Rd, West Hartford, CT 06107
Register now to secure your spot!