Please join us for a special webinar focused on incident response and why speed matters.
Security threats are happening at a rate of 18 attacks per minute. We have a new CVE, software patch, door opening or closing, and you need to react. IT teams, now more than ever, need to be able to respond and prevent threats before they occur. That’s where the need for speed comes into play. We will explain how we can automate processes and simplify tasks helping Ops, Security, and Compliance teams via a single platform.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how Tanium, Deep Instinct. and SHI can tackle IT Ops & Security by:
- Gain visibility and control of manageable and unmanageable endpoints
- Identify, investigate, and remediate threats in real-time
- Detect & respond to both known & unknown threats as they emerge
- Combine End Point Security, Compliance, and Operations into one platform
- Zero Trust: trust no user or device, and always verify
Attendees will be entered to receive a Traxxas 4-Tec RC car and an opportunity to race at the local APEX Raceway in Murfreesboro, TN. This will be a family-friendly post-webinar event. Extending Father’s Day into July! (Limit two (2) attendees per company)
We look forward to seeing you!
Register Now for the Webinar
Complete the form to attend the live webinar.