The world is changing shape daily and there are endless new challenges adding to the pressures facing modern organisations. As Technology Strategists and Enterprise Architects its our duty to develop and curate future-proofed solutions to help move our organisations forward, but also to help them survive and thrive in the now.
With new and legacy micro and macro challenges, it’s so important we take time to share, connect and discuss (over dinner) how we as technology path-makers are tackling these challenges.
Solving problems is arguably our greatest skill – but how do we go about addressing:
- The new geopolitical landscape (and humanitarian crisis)
- Constrained supply chain and access to talent.
- Energy and sustainability challenges.
- Increased costs and inflation – driving greater efficiencies.
- Pivoting quickly for whatever the long tail of covid recovery throws our way.
- Ongoing cybersecurity and business resilience challenges driven by tech transformation.
- Data and insight needs powering risk management and regulatory compliance.
The list could go on and on, but all of these topics are areas we are faced with supporting our organisations in addressing. Our question to you is how do you do it?
Our upcoming event in the Architect Tomorrow series, offers you the opportunity to join a dinner with like minded technology innovators to discuss and share knowledge on all how we are all addressing our organisations future technology needs. It’s a chance to openly discuss as a team of strategists how we are making a difference for our organisations, but also for the world.
Complete the form to attend this dinner