Join Tanium and Presidio to learn about IT Gaps
As their operating environments have become more distributed, State/local government & education (SLED) organizations have a tremendous responsibility to secure critical data while meeting the needs and expectations of their constituents. This is magnified with the operational and security management of the organization’s endpoint environment.
Learn how Tanium enables SLED organizations to modernize their IT operations and security, giving them a unified endpoint management and security platform to understand, secure and take action on every endpoint in their IT environment in seconds, all while ensuring continuous compliance.
Join Gary Buonacorsi, Tanium SLED Chief Technology Officer, and Jeff Comer, Presidio Security Practice Lead, to understand how Tanium and Presidio can help you assess your organization’s endpoint environment and transform your endpoint management and security approach.
Session Topics Include:
- Tanium’s Endpoint Management and Security Approach
- Discovery and Ownership of Endpoints, Software Licensing, Etc.
- Keeping Endpoints Patched (Operating System and Software) and Updated
- Policy Enforcement and Remediation
- Proactive and Reactive Endpoint Performance Troubleshooting
- Understanding Data Flow Across Your Network Environment
- Creating an IT Hygiene Graphical Dashboard to Visualize Data
Tanium and Presidio will offer a Free Gap Assessment to all attendees! We look forward to having you join us!
Register Now for the Webinar
Complete the form to attend the live webinar.