REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Tanium is launching a series of events for local users to gather and discuss top-of-mind industry topics, deep-dive into product capabilities, and learn from others within the community. Our Tanium St. Louis User Group meeting is geared to empower you through education and collaboration.
Join Tanium on Thursday, April 20, from 9:00 AM –3:00 PM at Busch Stadium for a 1/2 day of insights, lessons learned, best practices, product roadmaps, and technical resources led by your local peers and industry leaders.
Have a colleague who you think will benefit? Invite them! We’d love for you and your peers to join our St. Louis community. Not only will you walk away with new insights, but you’ll also experience a private stadium tour, enjoy tasty food and drinks, and have an opportunity to make new connections.
Register now to secure your spot at this event and receive details on speakers and the agenda as they become available.
We hope to see you there!
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM |Registration & Breakfast
- 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM |Tanium Welcome & Introductions moderated by: Trish Merz, Regional Vice President, Tanium
- 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM |Converged Endpoint Management presented by: Mike Bitz, RVP, Technical Account Management, Tanium
- 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM |Flash Insight: Wells Fargo & Company presented by: Ryan Tyler, Senior Lead Cyber Security Research Consultant
- 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM |AI & ChatGPT presented by: Mike Bitz, RVP, Technical Account Management, Tanium
- 12:30 PM – 1:00 PM |Panel Q&A Discussion moderated by: Trish Merz, Regional Vice President, Tanium. Featuring: Ryan Tyler, Senior Lead Cyber Security Research Consultant, Wells Fargo & Company; Mike Bitz, RVP, Technical Account Management, Tanium; Jeff Pickell, Director, Technical Account Management, Tanium; and Melanie Shelton, Technical Account Manager, Tanium
- 1:00 PM – 1:10 PM |Wrap Up & Closing Remarks
- 1:10 PM – 1:45 PM |Networking Lunch
- 1:45 PM – 2:30 PM |Busch Stadium Tour
Register to Attend Here!
Complete the form below to attend!