Test Drive Tanium!
Familiarize yourself with the core functionality of Tanium, firsthand.
The corporate network perimeter is no longer a castle wall. With a distributed workforce, endpoints are everywhere, and the number of connected devices are exploding. The Tanium platform addresses the crippling complexities and inefficiencies of narrowly–focused and siloed endpoint management and security tools.
This 90-minute, instructor-led workshop will provide you with an overview of how Tanium provides visibility, control, and rapid response where digital business begins: at the endpoint.
During the session, you will execute tasks in a cloud-based lab environment, utilizing the following Tanium modules:
- Interact – Issue a question, analyze the results, and determine which endpoints require action.
- Discovery – Find and maintain an inventory of interfaces, scan multiple extensions of your network, and block, label, and take control of unmanageable interfaces.
- Asset – Get a comprehensive inventory of hardware and software assets across your environment in real-time.
- Patch – Manage operating system patching across your enterprise in minutes or hours and at scale with Tanium.
- Deploy – Rapidly install, update, and remove software across large organizations with minimal infrastructure requirement.
- Threat Response or Comply in a “choose your own adventure” bonus lab.
Who Should Attend: Security and/or IT Operations-focused practitioners who would like to explore Tanium’s capabilities. No previous experience with the Tanium platform is required!
This workshop is hosted on a regular cadence; please register for the session that works best for you on the form to the right.
Complete the form to attend this virtual event.