Familiarise yourself with the core functionality of Tanium, firsthand.
The corporate network perimeter is no longer a castle wall. With a distributed workforce, endpoints are everywhere, and the number of connected devices are exploding. The Tanium platform addresses the crippling complexities and inefficiencies of narrowly–focused and siloed endpoint management and security tools.
This 90-minute, instructor-led workshop is designed to provide the ANZ and ASEAN community with an overview of how Tanium provides visibility, control, and rapid response where digital business begins: at the endpoint.
During the session, you will execute tasks in a cloud-based lab environment, utilising the following Tanium modules:
- Interact – Issue a question, analyse the results, and determine which endpoints require action.
- Discovery – Find and maintain an inventory of interfaces, scan multiple extensions of your network, and block, label, and take control of unmanageable interfaces.
- Asset – Get a comprehensive inventory of hardware and software assets across your environment in real-time.
- Patch – Manage operating system patching across your enterprise in minutes or hours and at scale with Tanium.
- Deploy – Rapidly install, update, and remove software across large organisations with minimal infrastructure requirement.
- Threat Response or Comply in a “choose your own adventure” bonus lab.
Who Should Attend: Security and/or IT Operations-focused practitioners who would like to explore Tanium’s capabilities. No previous experience with the Tanium platform is required!
Register today! We look forward to connecting with you on October 5, 2022.
Complete the form to attend the virtual event.