A workshop designed for IR & Forensic Analysis teams to experience Tanium in real-world breach scenarios.
Agility and readiness are essential when investigating and responding to modern security threats. Having a comprehensive understanding of the tactical threat landscape is essential. Seeing your security posture mature while keeping a close eye on the weak points gives you the tools you need when suspicious activity happens. With Tanium, you have the full visibility and control you require to keep your network safe.
During this 4-hour workshop, you will:
- Quickly detect, investigate, and respond to threats
- Perform alert triage and host investigations
- Remediate activity with the Enforce module
- Search for sensitive data
- Discover the Tanium Security portfolio – Including Threat Response, Impact and Enforce!
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is intended for security practitioners, who have had some hands-on experience conducting endpoint incident response or forensic analysis tasks in Windows environments.
These workshops are hosted on a monthly cadence; please register for the date that works best for you on the form to the right. Please note: Registration closes 48 hours prior.
Register now to secure your spot!