Tanium’s Capture the Flag pits teams against each other to solve a variety of challenges, including investigations on Windows, Linux, and macOS, Threat Hunting, Memory Analysis, Lateral Movement, Signals Analysis, Sensors, and “Living off the Land”.
The challenges are designed in such a manner that will allow teams of 3-4 members to leverage our biggest security module, Threat Response, to solve these challenges but can also be utilized as a training exercise for security professionals.
During this workshop, you will:
- Compete in small teams of 3-4 people, against other Tanium customers in a Tanium CTFd environment
- You may choose your own team name to remain anonymous
- Have the opportunity to work through progressively difficult levels of challenges
- Have the ability to request assistance from our EDR experts at any time via the Zoom meeting
- Receive a prize upon completion of the event
Kick-off: 14th July at 1:00pm BST
Challenges can be completed in your own time after the initial kick-off meeting. The total flags captured and timings will be counted, at the end of the challenge, on 15th July 2020 at 5:00pm BST.
Registration is Now Closed
To be added to the waiting list please email [email protected]