Immerse Yourself in a Fundamentally Different Approach to Endpoint Detection & Protection
When suspicious activity strikes, it’s your job to act fast. Legacy tools do not provide instant visibility into your network, or the ability to implement action immediately. The time to collect data, investigate, and uncover an attacker’s tracks can take days, if not weeks. With Tanium, you can count on full visibility and control over every endpoint within seconds, on even the largest enterprise networks.
This hands-on workshop will immerse you in a fundamentally different approach to Endpoint Detection and Response.
During the workshop, you will:
- Gather a baseline inventory of every piece of hardware and software in use in your organization today, real-time
- Quickly detect, investigate and respond to threats
- Perform alert triage and host investigations
- Ad hoc malware hunt
- Enforce security policies and prevent unwanted activity
- Search for sensitive data at enterprise scale
Registration is Now Closed
Thank you for your interest in Tanium’s Northeast Hands-on Hunting Event. Unfortunately, we are at capacity and registration is now closed. If you would like to add your name to the waiting list please email Shaeina Bailey, Field Marketing Manager – Northeast at [email protected] We will notify you if there is availability.