Learn How Your Federal Peers are Using the Tanium Platform
Join other Tanium users at the Tanium Federal Virtual User Group. Hear customer presentations from Civilian and DoD agencies, along with insightful sessions from Tanium experts.
Discussion topics include:
- The shift to a Distributed Workforce
- Technology Risk Management
- Tools Modernization and Consolidation
- Egon Rinderer – Federal CTO, Tanium
- Mark Brown – USDA
- Matt Hastings – Lead Security Architect, Tanium
- Zack Wojton – Defense Logistics Agency
- Ted Jump – USPS
- Lt. Col. Bret Hyla – DOD Joint Chiefs of State
There is no better way to learn how to improve your agency’s risk posture and leverage the Tanium unified endpoint management and security platform than by hearing from fellow users.
Who should attend
Tanium User Groups are designed for IT Security and IT Operations architects, engineers and operators responsible for designing, securing, and managing their enterprise networks. Tanium customers are passionate about their work and have valuable, first-hand insights to share.
Register Now for the User Group
Complete the form to attend the virtual user group meeting.