KIRKLAND, Wash., November 13, 2023 – Tanium, the industry’s leading provider of Converged Endpoint Management (XEM), today announced the winners of its second annual Global Partner Awards, unveiled at Tanium’s Global Partner Summit at Converge 2023. Held during the company’s annual customer conference in Austin, Texas, the awards recognize excellence across twelve unique categories, honoring achievement in partner innovation and commitment to customer success.
“Our awards program recognizes Tanium partners that are leading the way when it comes to innovating to solve end-user challenges. This year’s winners truly represent the best of a long list of strategic partners, a network that expands by leaps and bounds each year,” said Tyker Fagg, chief revenue officer, Tanium. “Our ecosystem continues to deliver new and exciting solutions that prove that we are truly better together, and we’re thrilled to celebrate their achievements with this recognition.”
Tanium’s partners program consists of some of the best Strategic Technology Partners, Global Service Integrators, and Service Providers in the industry. It also includes major global consulting companies all of whom have created “powered by Tanium” service offerings across their cyber security, IT operations, tools consolidation, M&A, and other practices. Lastly, Tanium’s ecosystem includes managed service providers and resellers who are helping to expand its presence in the market and better serve joint customers. Across the Tanium partner ecosystem, customers can count on:
- Guidance and expertise in areas such as cost containment and budget optimization, whether that’s tool consolidation initiatives or using Tanium to recover license and asset waste.
- Improved security posture, reduced risk profile, and help to stay compliant and audit ready, whether that’s through assessments, implementing operational best practices, or helping customers respond with speed and additional resources during a high-profile event.
- Increase ROI of their Tanium investment through adopting and optimizing new modules, managing Tanium as an extension of their teams, or integrating with complementary platforms
The Global Partner Awards honor partners capitalizing on Tanium’s market leading XEM platform to anticipate customer needs and address ever-evolving business challenges. This year’s awards include five new categories across technology alliances, international partnerships, and security innovation. The following winners represent some of the very best of Tanium’s expansive and impressive partner network:
- AHEAD – Service Innovation Partner of the Year
- CDI – Go-to-Market Innovation Partner of the Year
- CDW-G – Public Sector Innovation Partner of the Year
- Charles River Associates – Security Innovation Partner of the Year
- EY’s Frank Venezia – Technical Partner Visionary of the Year
- Microsoft Corporation – Growth Technology Alliance Partner of the Year
- NTT Communications Corporation – International Growth Partner of the Year
- PwC – Technical Trailblazer Partner of the Year
- ScreenMeet – Emerging Technology Alliance Partner of the Year
- ServiceNow – Go-to-Market Technology Alliance Partner of the Year
- SHI International – Growth Partner of the Year
- Softcat – Emerging Partner of the Year
The continued growth of Tanium’s partner ecosystem is reflected throughout Converge 2023:
- 24 event sponsors
- Keynotes featuring leaders from AHEAD, Capgemini, EY, Microsoft, Optiv, PwC, and ServiceNow
- 20+ breakout sessions showcasing partner innovations and customer case studies
Learn more about Tanium’s unwavering commitment to partners and the benefits of connecting to our ecosystem of Tanium experts: https://www.tanium.com/partners/. For virtual access to live-streamed Converge keynotes and on-demand session access after the event, visit: https://converge.tanium.com/.
Tanium, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), is the reference platform of choice to manage complex security and technology environments. Only Tanium protects every endpoint from cyber threats by integrating workflows across IT, Risk, Compliance, and Security into a single platform that delivers comprehensive visibility across devices, a unified set of controls, real-time remediation, and a common taxonomy for a single shared purpose: to protect critical information and infrastructure at scale. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for eight consecutive years and ranks for the second consecutive year on the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For. In fact, more than half of the Fortune 100 and the U.S. Armed Forces trust Tanium to protect people; defend data; secure systems; and see and control every endpoint, team, and workflow everywhere. That’s The Power of Certainty™. Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.