How to report on risk in the public sector
Reporting on risk is hard when information is siloed and the path forward isn’t clear. Learn about reporting risks to your organization’s decision makers, to ensure service continuity.
Managing risk is one of the top responsibilities of any elected official in the public sector. But you can only manage the risk you know about. And with siloed departments, there can be many unknowns. Ensuring service continuity starts with reporting on your agency’s level of risk. This eBook provides a guide on how to report risks to your organization’s decision makers, ensuring your ability to deliver services and protect valuable data.
Download this eBook to learn:
- How to identify the risks that matter to department heads
- How to think like an attacker: identifying entry points in your organization
- How to unify IT operations and security teams to create a unified front to reporting on risk
- How to share your risk reporting with stakeholders
- How to put systems in place to accelerate reporting
Download the eBook
Complete this form to download the eBook.