Accelerating Digital Transformation With the American Rescue Plan
To make the most of the federal funds, SLED organizations should take stock of their IT assets and security practices now.
The past couple of years have been challenging both financially and logistically for state and local governments and educational organizations (SLED). The American Rescue Plan (ARP) Act is here to help with new federal funds for operating budgets and investments in cybersecurity.
Getting IT operations under control now will help SLED organizations lay the foundation for the future. This eBook explains why SLED organizations should reassess their capabilities for endpoint management and cybersecurity. Doing so now before ARP funding arrives will allow SLED organizations to get a clear sense of where to invest the incoming funds effectively.
Download this eBook to learn:
- Why SLED organizations should reassess their capabilities for endpoint management and cybersecurity
- How to improve asset visibility
- How to optimize tools and costs
- How to ensure data privacy
- How to strengthen cybersecurity defenses and streamline incident response
Download the eBook
Complete this form to download the eBook.