KIRKLAND, Wash., November 13, 2023 – Tanium, the industry’s leading provider of Converged Endpoint Management (XEM), today kicked off its eighth annual conference, Converge, held in Austin, Texas November 13-16. 2023. As Tanium’s flagship event, Converge brings together more than 2,000 Tanium customers, partners, and enthusiasts to share strategies, success stories, and ideas for using the power of Tanium’s platform to unify IT operations and security teams through real-time control and visibility. Attendees will enjoy four days of visionary keynotes, 120+ curated sessions, 100+ speakers, 90+ hands on labs, and 28 customer breakouts including Aegon, Best Buy, Lowes, Trans Union, Rheem, Wells Fargo and more.
Conference goers will get a first look at and live demonstrations of new innovations, new AI-powered capabilities, and the future of Tanium’s award-winning XEM platform. They will also hear from the company’s leaders as they share the keynote stage with partners and customers like AHEAD, Capgemini, Cognizant, EY, JLL, Optiv, PwC, and more.
Converge will also feature a Global Partner Summit and 20+ breakout sessions showcasing partner innovations and customer case studies highlighting Tanium’s expansive and impactful partner network.
“Every day our industry experiences greater complexity, increased costs, the creation of arbitrary categories, organizational divisions, and a proliferation of point solutions. But this week, Converge brings people together to not only learn from one another and build meaningful relationships, but to create the kind of change our industry needs to drive innovation to help reduce costs, mitigate the risk of cyberattacks, and create a safer environment,” said Steve Daheb, chief marketing officer, Tanium. “With so many of our customers here this week, we’re excited to highlight the work of our community, who are transforming industries and solving previously unsolvable problems every day.
Additional highlights of this year’s event include:
- Keynote and breakout sessions featuring customers including Cognizant, FM Global, JLL, JP Poindexter Richemont, Synopsys, TransUnion, Wells Fargo and partners to include AHEAD, EY, Optiv, PwC, SAIC, ServiceNow, and more.
- An exclusive Women in Tech breakfast featuring MC Tema Mueller and moderator Shelly Shahani from Tanium, along with esteemed panelists Desta Wilson, Deutsche Bank; Karen Robinson, KWR Strategies; Kim Hayes, FM Global; and Ms. Renata Spinks, CyberSec International.
- An executive summit with nearly 100 participants featuring cyber insurance, board insight, and other customer panels with participants from Home Depot, International Justice Mission, William Sonoma, and more.
- A fireside chat with Tanium CEO Dan Streetman and Presidential historian and Pulitzer Prize-winning author Jon Meacham about leading through dynamic and challenging times, overcoming silos and challenging the status quo, and finding hope through the lens of history.
- A keynote featuring Gartner VP analyst Dan Wilson about the state of digital workplace maturity in 2023.
- Keynote sessions from Tanium executives including Dan Streetman (CEO), Charles Ross (Chief Customer Officer), Steve Daheb (CMO), and more.
- A can’t-miss Converge 80s party at Banger’s Sausage House & Beer Garden.
Converge punctuates a banner year in innovation and industry-leading thought leadership. Tanium was included in the 2023 Gartner Market Guides for DEX Tools and the 2023 Market Guide for Vulnerability Assessment. Tanium was also recognized in 10 Gartner Hype Cycle™ reports.* The company was also named the Leader in GigaOm’s Radar for Patch Management report for the second consecutive year.
For a full agenda with additional detail or for virtual access to live-streamed Converge keynotes and on-demand session access after the event, visit: https://converge.tanium.com/.
Tanium, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), is the reference platform of choice to manage complex security and technology environments. Only Tanium protects every endpoint from cyber threats by integrating workflows across IT, Risk, Compliance, and Security into a single platform that delivers comprehensive visibility across devices, a unified set of controls, real-time remediation, and a common taxonomy for a single shared purpose: to protect critical information and infrastructure at scale. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for eight consecutive years and ranks for the second consecutive year on the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For. In fact, more than half of the Fortune 100 and the U.S. Armed Forces trust Tanium to protect people; defend data; secure systems; and see and control every endpoint, team, and workflow everywhere. That’s The Power of Certainty™. Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Gartner, Market Guide for DEX Tools, Dan Wilson, Autumn Stanish, Stuart Downes, et al., 9 October 2023
Gartner, Market Guide for Vulnerability Assessment, Mitchell Schneider, Craig Lawson, Jonathan Nunez, 7 August 2023
*GARTNER and HYPE CYCLE are registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.