Company recognized again for exceptional endpoint security
Helps safeguard mission-focused government organizations
KIRKLAND, Wash., Nov. 29, 2022 – Tanium, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), today announced the Tanium XEM platform has been selected as a winner in the 2022 American Security Today’s Homeland Security (ASTORS) awards.
American Security Today named ASTORS award winners during its eighth annual luncheon at the International Security Conference & Exposition, also known as ISC East. The program recognizes industry leaders of physical and border security, cybersecurity, and emergency preparedness in addition to federal, state, and municipal government agencies in acknowledgment of their outstanding efforts to keep our nation secure.
“The government vertical has become increasingly targeted as geopolitical tensions rise globally because of the troves of sensitive data they harbor,” said Steve Daheb, CMO, Tanium. “Attackers target the path of least resistance to gain access to systems, and every component of a complex ecosystem requires the enhanced security posture Tanium can deliver. Using a dynamic software platform that converges security and operations can be transformational for organizations looking to significantly reduce risk.”
A recent recipient of best-in-class endpoint security in the CISO Choice Awards™ 2022, as well as Best Enterprise Security Solution by SC Awards Europe, the Tanium XEM platform is comprised of five key solution areas to support cloud and on-prem customers seeking an integrated approach:
- Risk and Compliance Management: CISOs stay ahead of exploits with complete visibility and control of all endpoints across distributed landscapes. Tanium quickly identifies risks in minutes, reduces scan times, detects unmanaged assets, and identifies vulnerability and compliance gaps across all endpoints.
- Client Management: Cross-functional teams control millions of assets with confidence—including software deployments in the cloud—without additional tools, help tickets, bandwidth requirements, or crashed applications.
- Threat Hunting: CISOs shut attackers down by finding and fixing vulnerabilities at scale and eradicating instances like Log4j, SolarWinds, and PrintNightmare in near-real time to decrease exposure and impact.
- Asset Discovery and Inventory: CIOs see everything in their environments on demand to quickly and accurately report essential details across all devices.
- Sensitive Data Monitoring: Customers can poll all endpoints for sensitive data and unauthorized changes of events in file paths, scope for data exposure and potential risk, and index file systems.
To help organizations protect digital assets against external threats stemming from open-source software including OpenSSL v3, Tanium recently launched the Tanium software bill of materials (SBOM). SBOM provides IT and security teams granular visibility and real-time remediation of software packages, a highly valued component for public sector organizations constantly challenged to meet new regulatory requirements.
Learn how Tanium SBOM can protect your organization from OpenSSL v3 and other vulnerabilities at www.tanium.com/blog/software-bill-of-materials-openssl.
Tanium, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), leads the paradigm shift in legacy approaches to managing complex security and technology environments. Only Tanium unifies teams and workflows and protects every endpoint from cyber threats by integrating IT, Compliance, Security, and Risk into a single platform that delivers comprehensive visibility across devices, a unified set of controls, and a common taxonomy for a single shared purpose: to protect critical information and infrastructure at scale. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for seven consecutive years and ranks on Fortune’s list of the Best Large Workplaces in Technology. In fact, more than half of the Fortune 100 and the U.S. armed forces trust Tanium to protect people; defend data; secure systems; and see and control every endpoint, team, and workflow everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.