1. Post, transmit, or otherwise make available, through or in connection with the Site, including in the Tanium Community:
1.1 Anything that is or may be (i) threatening, harassing, degrading or hateful; (ii) defamatory; (iii) fraudulent or tortious; (iv) obscene, indecent, offensive or otherwise objectionable; or (v) protected by patents, copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express prior written consent of the owner of such right.
1.2 Any User Content that would give rise to criminal or civil liability or that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense.
1.3 Any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware or software.
1.4 Any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letter,” “pyramid scheme” or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation.
1.5 Any personal attacks or any type of “flaming” of other users or any “trolling”, i.e. posting topics or opinions that are designed to provoke a negative response from one or more specific users.
2. Use the Site for any fraudulent, illegal or unlawful purpose or in violation of any local, state, national or international law or to compete with Tanium.
3. Violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third party intellectual property right.
4. Harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Site.
5. Impersonate any person or entity, including any representative of Tanium; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or express or imply that Tanium endorses any statement you make.
6. Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site, including security-related features of the Site, including by: (i) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; (ii) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Site, except to the extent that the activity is expressly permitted by applicable law; or (iii) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code.
7. Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site (including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site).
8. Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services.
9. Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site (including any User Content, Tanium Software and other Materials).
11. Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or content, Tanium Software and other Materials.
12. Frame or mirror any part of the Site without Tanium’s express prior written consent.
13. Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site.
14. Use the Site or any Materials for any benchmarking or other competitive purposes.
15. Link to the Site without Tanium’s prior written consent.You acknowledge that your organization may compete with others in various lines of business and therefore shall not use the Tanium Community in a manner that will violate any applicable state, federal or international antitrust laws, regulations, or applicable orders. The Tanium Community shall not be used for the purpose of bringing about or attempting to bring about any understanding or agreement, written or oral, formal or informal, express or implied, between and among competitors with regard to their prices, terms or conditions of sale, distribution, volume of production, territories, customers, credit terms or marketing practices.