What does that simple command mean to you? Concern? Confidence? Or maybe it reminds you of the running to-do list you have, but never seem to finish?
At Tanium, “Be Ready” means being prepared for a future that requires a new strategy and the technology to execute at speed and scale. It’s what we entreat our customers to do every day.
- Be Ready for the inevitable intrusions on your network.
- Be Ready for your CEO and board to ask if your organization is safe.
- Be Ready for your network to eventually balloon to more than one million endpoints.
“Be Ready” is the theme of our inaugural conference, CONVERGE, taking place in San Francisco October 24-27. We’ve designed the experience to be a wholly different kind of gathering – a sort of “anti-conference” – with the goal to initiate an honest dialogue about the realities of the business of cybersecurity and IT operations from the vantage of the most impacted industries. Instead of vendors looking to peddle their wares, we will bring together a wide range of speakers to tackle live technical content and discuss the best and emerging ways we can help ourselves and each other, to be ready for anything.
- Co-founder and CEO Orion Hindawi and former FBI cyber analysts dissecting the technical elements of today’s cyber landscape.
- The creators behind “Mr. Robot” discussing the frightening reality of how all the scenarios within the hit show’s world are completely possible.
- Andreessen Horowitz Co-Founder and General Partner Ben Horowitz taking the 10,000-foot view of what happens to business and society, if we don’t transform how we manage and secure what’s on our networks.
- Mark McLaughlin, CEO, Palo Alto Networks and Sanjay Poonen, General Manager of End-User Computing, VMWare in conversation with Robert McMillan, Reporter, Wall Street Journal.
- Tanium’s Joe Lea, Senior Director of Product Management and David Damato, Chief Security Officer with a look at what’s on the road ahead for the Tanium platform.
Visit the CONVERGE site for the full agenda and to learn more about the Track Sessions with companies like Target, The Home Depot, GoDaddy and leaders from finance, healthcare, and government.
Stay tuned to this blog for more previews of what to expect at CONVERGE, plus the latest from on-the-ground during the conference. You can follow us on Twitter at @Tanium, using the hashtag #TaniumCONVERGE.
We look forward to seeing you there!
About the Author: Scott Rubin is Chief Marketing Officer at Tanium, where he is responsible for marketing, communications, public affairs and public policy. Prior to Tanium, Scott was a partner at the venture capital firm, Andreessen Horowitz, where he advised portfolio companies on their communications and brand strategies. Before joining Andreessen Horowitz, Scott was a director at Google, where he served on both the public policy and communications teams, most recently managing global corporate communications.